Student Uniform & Grooming
STUDENT UNIFORM AND GROOMING
MLA administration has the final say interpreting these guidelines and will take corrective actions as required. Questions on these guidelines should be addressed to the Commandant, Sergeant Major, Military Instructors, or Dean of Discipline. Proper wearing of full uniforms is a REQUIREMENT. Proper participation in the Military Model is a REQUIREMENT.
All cadets are taught extensively the details on how to properly wear the uniform and these guidelines are only highlights and reminders of some of the most common issues which can result in delays in progress, lower grades, lack of promotions, and potentially disciplinary consequences and probation. All regulations and guidelines apply regardless of location when a Marine Corps JROTC uniform is worn.
Questions regarding the uniform guidelines may be directed to the cadet's Military Instructor, Sgt.Maj. or Commandant
- Back packs must be solid black, solid khaki, solid 'army green' , dessert or woodland camouflage.
- Cold weather gear (hats, gloves, etc.) must be solid BLACK. Sweaters, hoodies or coats must not be worn over the military uniform.
- No earrings while in uniform
- Shoes may be solid black or brown (no gym shoes)
- Polo shirt must be a solid (no stripes, large logos) can be any color
- Only school issued sweater may be worn indoors over uniform